Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reflection on my blog life...

Well, my classes are ending and the year is also coming to a close.  I have to admit, when I first found out that I had to do a blog I was terrified!  I had no clue how to make one and I thought it would be pretty hard since I didn't have a job.  I had no clue what I would write about!  Turns out, it was simple to make and actually kind of fun! I got to talk about anything I wanted, and I had some stories from subbing! :)  I have really learned a lot during my MAT experience.  I know now that I want to have a blog and a website when I do have a job and I have learned how to make both in my MAT classes...something I never thought would happen!  I am so proud of myself and can't wait to share what I have learned with my students and their parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment